DNA Polymerase Concept Questions
Or click on a specific question to submit an answer:
- Identify a stretch of DNA that can be elongated by DNA Polymerase?
- How many phosphates are cleaved from the nucleotides triphosphates used by DNA polymerases to elogate DNA strands?
- Identify the 3' end of a DNA fragment
- The complementary strand acts as the ________ durning DNA replication
- The bonds that formed between each nucleotide along a strand's backbone during DNA strand elongation are _________________