Gel electrophoresis Overview Concept Questions
Or click on a specific question to submit an answer:
- Which of the following is specifically used to determine the lengths of the DNA fragments in the samples?
- The loading dye is added to the sample in order to:
- Performing electrophoresis in water, instead of buffer...
- What explanation best describes the role of gel wells?
- ________________ causes DNA fragments to migrate through the gel towards the anode.
Back to the gel electrophoresis overview